From Marx Bitware:
This handy little tool queries two DNS servers and lists the IP addresses returned. If you are having connection problems, or are being directed to the wrong site, then a corrupt DNS server can be the cause. You are free to enter the IP address of any DNS server and analyze the returned results. The program works by obtaining random website addresses from Google. These addresses are then sent to each of the DNS servers and the results of the lookups are displayed by the application. The program is set to query two major DNS servers by default, however, any valid DNS server will work.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Run a server even with a dynamic IP.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Surf the Internet anonymously.
- Determine IP and Media Access Control addersses.
- Create domain names for Cable/DSL or Dialup connection users.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Update your Linksys router settings automatically.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Make your current IP address available from password protected ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Ping IP addresses, domains, and URLs with an adjustable time in...
- Search, check, and manage proxies.
- Monitor and check dynamic updates on DNS servers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1