- Reclaim your disk Are you running out of disk space? With MainMenu you can free up disk space by cleaning the cache and browser data that's piling up on your disk. MainMenu can also find large files eating away at your precious disk space. And if your Desktop is cluttered you can let MainMenu archive it in a single sweep.
- Optimize Bring your Mac up to speed with MainMenu. Rebuild Launch Services to fix common problems when launching applications. And speed up Apple Mail by rebuilding its mail index.
- Fine-tune your Mac MainMenu lets you dig into the Mac OS X treasure chest to fine-tune your Mac. Change the screenshot output format to PNG, TIFF or even PDF. Remove window shadows when taking screenshots. And let Finder show hidden files so you know what's on your system.
- Secure erase When you delete a file its data may not immediately be physically removed from your disk. Use MainMenu to securely and immediately remove files and their contents. MainMenu also offers you to securely erase all the free space on a disk, and so wipe contents from previously deleted files.
- Custom tasks Do you find yourself running the same set of tasks repeatedly? Save time by grouping your favorite tasks so you can run them in a single action. You can also set MainMenu to restart or shutdown your Mac automatically after completing a custom task.
What's new in this version:
Version 3 adds a number of popular requested features
- Overlay menu that offers convenient access to tasks, and is itself conveniently available via a hot key
- Archive Desktop that helps you clean up cluttered Desktops in a single mouse click
- Multiple custom tasks so you can organize your maintenance tasks more flexibly
- Run more than one task at once thanks to the new task queue
- New fine-tuning tasks such as setting the screenshot form... See all new features »