- Reclaim your disk Are you running out of disk space? With MainMenu you can free up disk space by cleaning the cache and browser data that's piling up on your disk. MainMenu can also find large files eating away at your precious disk space. And if your Desktop is cluttered you can let MainMenu archive it in a single sweep.
- Optimize Bring your Mac up to speed with MainMenu. Rebuild Launch Services to fix common problems when launching applications. And speed up Apple Mail by rebuilding its mail index.
- Fine-tune your Mac MainMenu lets you dig into the Mac OS X treasure chest to fine-tune your Mac. Change the screenshot output format to PNG, TIFF or even PDF. Remove window shadows when taking screenshots. And let Finder show hidden files so you know what's on your system.
- Secure erase When you delete a file its data may not immediately be physically removed from your disk. Use MainMenu to securely and immediately remove files and their contents. MainMenu also offers you to securely erase all the free space on a disk, and so wipe contents from previously deleted files.
- Custom tasks Do you find yourself running the same set of tasks repeatedly? Save time by grouping your favorite tasks so you can run them in a single action. You can also set MainMenu to restart or shutdown your Mac automatically after completing a custom task.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: Occasional crashes when showing open panel
- Fixed: Wrong volume icons
- Fixed: Clean Google Chrome cache & history not working for all versions
- Fixed: Preferences: "Hide Dock Icon" toggles "Store Clipboard Items"