CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will direct you to a form on the developer's site that you must fill out before download.
From Adobe Systems:
Macromedia FlashPaper allows anyone to convert printable files into Macromedia Flash documents or PDF files with one click. Version 2 includes unspecified updates. Instantly generate Flash documents that can be accessed by over half a billion Web users, or transform files into secure, compact PDFs for e-mailing, archiving, and printing.
Enable affordable e-document creation, generate Flash and PDF documents, utilize Microsoft Office integration, and eliminate costly product training. Version 2 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform your images files into Macromedia Flash files.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create cool flash animation effect such as melt, vaporize, warp...
- Create PDF file from any windows file effortlessly.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Convert Macromedia Flash SWF files to AVI, VCD, SVCD or DVD com...
- Convert PDF documents into image files.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Transform your Macromedia Flash content to Desktop Applications...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Make our screensavers from Flash files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Encode your Macromedia Flash (swf) movies to AVI video.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert your PDF files into HTML documents.
- Convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides into Macromedia Flash forma...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Automate the conversion of Word documents into HTML files.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1