If you're a Mac support professional or consultant, or just want to help your Mac run more smoothly you need this application in your arsenal of troubleshooting tools. It can replace (with a subscription) a whole bunch of expensive products, including Timbuktu, eCare, and many others... Mac HelpMate contains powerful diagnostic features, such as the ability to run SMART (S.M.A.R.T) tests, check temperature and hardware sensors, inspected installed packages, repair permissions, clean caches, remove trash files, ASR multicast server, support for Growl notifications and much much more. Mac HelpMate remains a free and useful program, but can be enhanced with a Mac HelpMate Professional account subscription that enables zero-configuration screen sharing. Its sister products, also currently included with a subscription are: Mac HelpMate ZIRO, Win HelpMate to control Windows Computers, and Auto HelpMate which allows a subscriber to initiate a screen sharing session from a web page. Many consultants have asked over the last year months about personalized copies of Mac HelpMate and Win HelpMate for their customers as well as the ability to initiate screen sharing with no one logged into the computer, and I am happy to say it's now a reality - desktop control/screen sharing through firewalls with no extra router configuration. Help anyone, anywhere, even behind inside corporate networks. The client, user or customer just downloads a subscriber's personalized copy, shares their screen, and in less than 45 seconds, they can control the remote computer. In recent tests, Mac HelpMate easily handled remote control of a system with two 30-inch Cinema Displays over a DSL connection. To share or control a Mac there's nothing to install on the client machine outside of Mac HelpMate itself (you can even run it off of the Disk Image) and no admin password is required to initiate sharing or control. An account subscription is needed for the remote control/application and branding to work as well as the email alerts over an alternate SMTP port so that people who have ISPs that block port 25 can still alert you.
What's new in this version: Support for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Access, control, and support Macs and PCs across any operation ...
- System maintenance & optimization tool.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Run system shell scripts to perform maintenance routines and cl...
- Maintenance, optimization and system personalization tool.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Optimize and personalize the appearance of your Mac.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Manually run the maintenance scripts that are normally run auto...
- Data recovery software.
- Track Maintenance, Part Numbers, Costs, Reports, Reminders, Hom...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Share Apple Remote Desktop preferences with other users.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Complete auto care and data tracking app.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1