CNET Editors' review
MSD Organizer offers to help manage day-to-day lives and much more. By offering a simple overall layout and some surprising options, this proves to be more than a fancy calendar.
We found the Outlook-style layout and detailed Help file discussing its commands to be a huge benefit to the interface and were able to quickly start working. We managed a few simple menus to populate a calendar with important dates and set reminder alarms, which again felt reminiscent of the Outlook calendar system. We were pleased when our alarm sounded and popped up on command, ensuring its accuracy. MSD mimicked the more popular organizer again with its simple Contacts page that allowed us to manage our friends and business associates' personal information with a virtual little black book. The program strayed from its Outlook worship by offering us features that dealt with property management (which helped remind us of mortgage payments), health notes (tracking doctor visits and medications), budgetary management (which kept our bank balance up-to-date), and even a bank for our MP3s. These were just as simple to work with as the calendar and helped make this program more than just a very good Outlook copy.
MSD Organizer comes with a 30-day trial. By offering familiar calendar elements and providing new features, we recommend this program.
From MSD Soft:
MSD Organizer is a personal and professional information manager that manages your property and budget, phone book, tasks and activities, has alarms for several events and birthdays, keeps a personal diary, and manages your music. New buttons in the complete information window that show the contact's communication dialog and new tasks filter options that allow selecting completed tasks on time and completed tasks out of time.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Synchronize Palm applications with Palm Desktop and Outlook.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage your personal and business contacts information, send bu...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Access and modify emails, contacts, tasks, and calendar events ...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create and share calendars, contacts, and task information betw...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Organize and manage your ideas, tasks, and contacts.
- Synchronize your Outlook calendar contacts, tasks, and notes be...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Backup your Microsoft Outlook profile easily.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Synchronize your personal data applications with both Palm Desk...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Combine your Web browsing, note taking, and scheduling function...
- Organize and manage your personal information and schedules.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
Version: MSD Organizer 11.2
First opened program and it said the trial period had expired.
"yes i want to trye"
Version: MSD Organizer 6.0
cos i wiil like to use and check is good program
i dont have any reason for dont use this product y wil be lake to usu in the future
cos is look nice program too use in the life and we can organizer all out bissnes
"This is the best organizer I've ever used!"
Version: MSD Organizer 8.3
I love all the categories used for each event/task, etc., I've recorded.
It's easy to use and so well put together! I actually enjoy using an
organizer! I most likely will buy this program after my trial version expires.
"good but i think it could look better."
Version: MSD Organizer 8.3
well if it had an email access option it would blow outlook away lol but other than that it is fine and well perfect for what it does, i use it everyday its basically outlook (no email) Plus more.
i think that the visual could be updated a bit but its fine, it looks sorta blan to me i don't know why but it does if they fix this it would be the sweet jesus program
"infact I tried your organizer 5.0 before only I could not find a way to pay"
Version: MSD Organizer 7.5
easy to use , compatible with different laguage input,(Iuse Chinese
product is to big for me as a retired old guy, I really only want to reoganise all my personal matters.