MPMileCharter is an add-in for Microsoft MapPoint that calculates mileage tables and charts and puts the results directly into a spreadsheet. MileCharter will also compute travel times and estimate costs. It supports all of Microsoft MapPoint's routing options, as well as all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint 2002-2010. It features ability to calculate route distances, travel times, and estimated costs all at the same time, easily calculate atlas-style tables between all locations within one group, and triangular and square mileage charts to match your required style.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3 occasional help file warning error during installation this minor bug has been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Manage your finances and merge your online accounts.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Fix a problem with picking a train in Microsoft Train Simulator...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Add functionality described in Java 2 JFC Swing specification.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Learn how to write Visual FoxPro code that access the Microsoft...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content