From LairWare Software:
Imagine a program which automatically fills in missing information in your music library. MPFreaker searches the internet to find out what album that song belongs to, the year that song was released, what genre that album belongs to, track numbers, even album cover artwork and lyrics -- and automatically adds this information directly into your song files, in seconds.
By using industry standard methods, you can see and access the new information MPFreaker adds in any audio player which recognizes these standard information "tags", including iTunes and the iPod. Artwork added by MPFreaker shows on an iPod's "Now Playing" screen!
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Analyze your music collection and build playlists.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Finds and fixes a variety of problems with your iTunes library.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Find artwork, album reviews, track listings, artist news and bi...
- Clean up your music.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Organize & edit MP3, AAC, FLAC, BWF, AIFF, WAV, EXIF, Ogg Vorbi...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Autotag mp3, m4a, mp4, m4p, ogg vorbis, flac files.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 38 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very good at what it does"
Version: MPFreaker 1.9.4
Gets the Artwork and Lyrics and never damages my library.
The demo version is good enough to give you a good idea of how well it will work for you.
Occasionally misses some of the more obscure stuff.
Overall MPFreaker is a reliable and safe program. I've used some others that have really done bizarre things like wrong lyrics, unrelated album art, etc. MPFreaker may leave some items blank, but it errs on side of caution and never leaves me wondering "How the heck did that happen?"
I've been using it for years without incident and am comfortable recommending it to anyone. I know how important music libraries are.
Well worth the $10.