From Dipl.-Inform. Bernd Bock:
MP3StickMan manages the MP3 file upload to your USB music stick. Of course you may upload any other format your stick supports as well, e.g. WMA, OGG Vorbis, WAV, etc. MP3StickMan keeps track of your music directories and remembers which files you had uploaded already. Each time you upload new music the application will create a new, random subset of files from your music collection, so that the music on your stick is never the same! After a certain number of uploads, when all files have been 'used' once on the stick, the first files will be re-used. But the composition will always be different. You may create several collections, e.g. depending on your mood. Put your soul music into a 'Soul' collection, your hard rock into a 'hard rock' collection, and your dance music into 'dance music'. Whatever your current mood is, choose the appropriate collection and let MP3StickMan fill your stick.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Enjoy a variety of tunes on the road.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Randomize MP3 files.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Take revenge on the evil gang who killed your family in this pl...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Place an MP3 player with standard functions on your desktop.
- Alter voices and the pitch of audio files, without changing the...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert audio files into MMF format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert MP3, MP2, and WAV files to the WMA format.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Rip CDs to WAV or MP3 files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Share files over the Internet.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Convert video files into MP3 format.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Build ring tones for your MP3 or WAV compatible mobile devices.