From Picget Software:
MP3 Mixer & Recorder helps to mix two songs together. It can also record the mixed song in to MP3 format file so that you can play the mixed song in other MP3 players. It is easy to use. Version 1.56 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Record custom remixes of your favorite music.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix songs like a pro DJ using instant beat-matching, loops, eff...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Listen and record Web radio streams.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Mix MP3 files and record your mixed music to MP3 directly.
- Mix songs or videos like a pro DJ using instant beat-matching, ...
- Create, record, and edit your own music.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create audio files and convert MP3 and Wave files.
- Create and record new remixes of your favorite songs automatica...
- Organize and manage your music into one or multiple libraries.
- Record, split, and convert audio files in a simple way.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Edit your tunes or remix MP3s on your computer.
- Convert audio files among MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, and VQF formats.
- Combine and record audio files to create your own tunes.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not sure how to rate this product."
Version: MP3 Mixer & Recorder 1.56
Very easy to use
After I saved my mix there was no sound.
It was very easy to figure out and use. While I was doing it it sounded good.. let me control the volume and speed of each song. I t really worked great.
My problem was that after I recorded and saved it, when I went to play it there was no sound.. it showed that it was there but I heard nothing.
I don't think my moniter has a mic on it.. so I am assuming that this software needs that to record. I don't know why someone would want that and pick up all the background noise... although I really am not sure.. I don't know why else it wouldn't have sound after it was saved because it had sound while I was playing it and making it.