MIDI Monitor is a utility for Mac OS X which displays incoming MIDI signals in a variety of formats, with filtering by message type and channel. Musicians will find it handy for tracking down confusing MIDI problems. Programmers can use it to test MIDI drivers and applications.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.3.0 includes the following improvements:
- Fixed a bug: the "spying" driver wasn't being installed properly.
- Added "expert mode" to display some messages more accurately (but more confusingly).
- Added automatic updating via Sparkle.
- Built for 32- and 64-bit. No more messages about the MIDI Server having to restart in 32-bit mode.
- No longer works on PowerPC or 10.3 or 10.4, sorry. If necessary, get version 1.2.5, which ... See all new features »