From Gordon Gonsalves:
Lotto Tracker II (LTII) is a program for Mac OS and Windows computers that uses past Lotto result statistics to propose likely future winning lotto numbers. But it does a lot more than just propose numbers. Enter some results from your favorite game and watch as LTII immediately computes a number of helpful statistics. Click on a column heading and the statistics are instantly resorted on that column. Go from draw to draw and see the figures change. Want to see all the draws where a given number was in the winning combination? Easy... double-click the number in the list of statistics and presto, instant details appear in a window, showing the draw numbers, dates and the winning numbers. They say "a picture's worth a thousand words"... click on the Graph button and view the statistics graphically. Manipulate the graph using the same features available for viewing statistics so that you can easily spot win patterns. Statistics and graphs can be sorted in ascending or descending sequence by number, wins, last draw number, last draw day, month and year. LTII can suggest numbers that are likely to appear in future draws, and then automatically check its suggestions against the actual result. You can have it check any number combination you key in against any draw for which results have been recorded. It creates its own "quick picks" (randomly generated number combinations) and can even produce number combinations based on the names of people and things. The unique Prorated feature lets you track results for games where some of the lotto numbers were introduced at different draws. For example, the Trinidad & Tobago lotto was initially introduced with 32 numbers and then was subsequently changed to 36 numbers. Using the prorated option, statistics are produced as if all 36 numbers applied to all draws in your recorded results. LTII lets you keep track up to 300 different lottos at the same time. It handles lottos with just about any combination of numbers, from 5/20 to 10/99 and everything in between. Although it ships with the results of several lotto games pre-entered, you're not limited to these - it can be used for almost any game. Results can be imported from several different file formats, or can be keyed in directly. Statistics and results can be exported to other file formats, and several reports can be produced, with a page preview option that lets you see the reports on screen instead of having to print them.
What's new in this version:
- Vastly improved combinations generation speed. The new Combinationsfeature is now MUCH faster.
- Corrects a bug when exporting combinations where tab characters wereinserted after the numbers on each line.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the Prorated check-box to be enabledwhen it should not have been.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Roll your ergonomically correct chair through wild office adven...
- Graphical-based customizable die roller.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Dice thrower, up to 4 dice.
- Find hidden items to earn cash and spend it to create your drea...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- How-many-bugs-can-you-eat game.
- Calculator service with trig/log/exp functions & constants.
- Interface to play chess on the Internet Chess Club (ICC).