From Audiofile Engineering:
Loop editor is a simple audio loop editor. It has two modes. One is 100% free and allows you to add and edit loop points as well as add crossfades to those loop points. The "Plus" mode is $50 and allows advanced metadata editing utilized in ACID and Apple Loops files.
Designed in Cocoa from the ground up, Loop Editor proudly takes advantage of Quartz, CoreAudio, and other solid OS X interface features.
Loop Editor supports all audio file formats that support loop markers, including every type of looping available for any given format. Loop Editor is one of the only applications available that manages multiple loop makers (within files that support multiple loops).
What's new in this version: Loop Editor 1.5 features many "under the hood" speed improvements (it's fast), a refined UI, a greatly improved manual activation process for computers that aren't online, updated Support, in-app Manual and more.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Batch audio processor.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Multi-instrument audio analyzer.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Voice-over batch recorder.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Virtual rack: Live AudioUnit hosting.
- Skip code analyser, finds coded messages in text.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Document-based audio file editor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: