From Spiny Software:
Logorrhea is your one-stop solution for iChat log browsing and searching. iChat can be configured to log all messages sent and received, which is all fine and good - until you need to actually find a specific conversation that is. Enter Logorrhea.
What's new in this version:
- Allow loading of Tiger iChat transcripts
- Reworked some of the transcript loading code
- Search now scrolls directly to the search term
- Fixed some buddy merging bugs
- Fixed focus ring appearance
- Improved support for international systems
- Added support for chat files sorted into sub-folders of the iChats folder (thanks Jay Soffian)
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Gmail notifier in the menubar.
- VoIP softphone and conference software.
- Add more smileys and emoticons to iChat.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
- Simple disk recording app with oscilloscope view.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: