From Monkeybread Software:
This small application is invisible and writes launch and quit times of all applications to the file "Log Application Usage.log" in the preferences folder. This application runs in the background and can be quit using the Activity Monitor. Useful if you have an internet cafe and you want to track which applications are used. This application runs in the background and can be quit using the Activity Monitor (see /Applications/Utilities folder). This application is freeware and provided as is.
What's new in this version:
- For developers: Using "Make Invisible" tool to make the application background only instead of Resource.
- Now an Universal Binary Application on Mac OS X.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- File system change observer that monitors installers & app pref...
- Extend OS X's native file handling capabilities via third-party...
- File synchronization utility.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Wake up other computers in your LAN.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Removes iWork & Photoshop trojan horse spyware.
- Quickly launch any app, often faster & more accurately than Spo...
- Clean, optimize and speed up your Mac.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Monitor your system.
- Launcher palette for apps, documents, folders, control panels.....
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content