LITHIUM Network Monitoring Platform is an integrated and feature rich network, server and appliance monitoring and management platform. Designed to provide an end-to-end Mac OS X solution, Lithium includes automated device monitoring, out-of-the-box support for SNMP and an integrated trouble-ticket case management system.
The platform is built around a scalable, modular architecture that incorporates a Mac OS X server-side component (Core) to perform automated device monitoring, data collection, analysis and storage and to manage the multi-user case management system.
The Mac OS X client (Console) provides the user with a graphically rich and interactive monitoring and management console that delivers integration and efficient work-flow beyond the capabilities of web-based applications alone.
A web-based interface (Web) is also included that delivers an anywhere, anytime, portal to view all network monitoring data without the need for client applications from any web-enabled device.
What's new in this version: Lithium 5.0.19 is available now for both Mac and as a Virtual Machine Appliance (Beta). The 5.0.19 release is our first 64-bit only release for Intel architecture on the Mac. This means you will require a Core 2 Duo or later (Core i3/5/7, Xeon, etc) to run Lithium Core and Console. This release contains a number of bug fixes, most notable a fix for monitoring large (>8TB) volumes that necessitated the move to a 64bit architecture.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- An easy-to-install distribution of LimeSurvey.
- Radius authorization server.
- Transfer data safely between Macs and remote networks.
- Virtual appliance for the OpenLDAP Directory Server.
- Get Safari Extensions, Tips and New Features right in to your M...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Create & edit custom icons.
- Monitor and diagnose all incoming and outgoing packets for Mac ...