From TeamScope Software:
Linker for Windows provides the ability to generate links to items and folders in Outlook, and to files and folders from Windows Explorer. It is a system tray applet that automatically generates a hyperlink and places it onto the Windows clipboard. The hyperlink can then be pasted into any Microsoft Office document, Web page, E-mail message, or other document. This is particularly fundamental to the efficient and productive use of shared items in an Exchange public folder system.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Generate a menu for your Web site from a list of files and fold...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Recover defective directories in Outlook Express.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Accelerate performance of your MS Outlook by defragmenting pers...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Show number of selected items in Outlook.
- Store links in personally customized folders.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create Microsoft Outlook Reports and extract senders email addr...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Extract Outlook attachments into files on a schedule.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your files or folders from another network workstation b...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Run any programs in 2 or 3 keystrokes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Save up disk space by downloading sites into packed files.
- Search duplicate e-mail messages.