From AlphaOmega Software:
You want to automatically launch one or more applications when another one launches or quits? You want to automatically quit or kill one or more applications when another one launches or quits?
Then Linked Applications Launcher is what you need!
Linked Applications Launcher allows you to automatically launch, quit or kill applications when other ones launch or quit.
- You can make any application launch automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can make any application quit or even kill automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can add or remove as many links between applications as you want.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- Convert Direct3D X files to 3DMF files.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Hear keys pressed on the keyboard.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Allows you to back up any folder into a single disk image archi...
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Monitor modifications occurring to any file.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- An easy way to check application signatures and receipts.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: