You want to automatically launch one or more applications when another one launches or quits? You want to automatically quit or kill one or more applications when another one launches or quits?
Then Linked Applications Launcher is what you need!
Linked Applications Launcher allows you to automatically launch, quit or kill applications when other ones launch or quit.
- You can make any application launch automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can make any application quit or even kill automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can add or remove as many links between applications as you want.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Our website address is now "www.alphaomega-software.com".
- The About window can now be closed faster just by clicking on it.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mave... See all new features »