You want to automatically launch one or more applications when another one launches or quits? You want to automatically quit or kill one or more applications when another one launches or quits?
Then Linked Applications Launcher is what you need!
Linked Applications Launcher allows you to automatically launch, quit or kill applications when other ones launch or quit.
- You can make any application launch automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can make any application quit or even kill automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can add or remove as many links between applications as you want.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.