From Northern Softworks:
Lights Out is an application designed to give users more control over Apple's Energy Saver. It helps solve the problem of Energy Saver insomnia. Many software packages, scanners, and other peripherals interfere with the Mac's normal sleeping patterns. Lights Out offers a secondary idle timer to put your Mac to sleep even when Energy Saver fails to do so. The application also offers hot corners to instantly put your Mac to sleep, or keep your Mac awake. Lights Out offers the ability to customize Energy Saver settings for individual applications. This can be useful for long downloads, iTunes streams, cd or dvd playback, etc. Lights Out can even logout or shutdown your Macintosh after a specified idle period.
More Products to Consider
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Run a screensaver as a desktop picture.
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
- Save your screen with amazing images taken by the Hubble Space ...
- Dancing light screensaver.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Protect your apps from unauthorized usage.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Convert PCL to image in all Mac systems.
- Place a beautiful water effects as your desktop's screensaver.
- Translucent analog clock for those who miss it.
- Assign a key to type the Euro symbol.
- Desktop trash can replacement with file shredding.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: