From codelaide software:
Lighthouse is a dynamic port forwarding utility, allowing you to enable and disable port forwardings with just a single click. Both NAT/PMP (Apple Airport base stations) and UPnP (D-Link, Linksys, Netgear) protocols are supported.
Port forwardings are frequently necessary for tools such as instant messengers, file-sharing utilities and other networked applications that are run from behind a NAT gateway (read: a home network router). Being able to dynamically manage your port forwardings saves you from all the hassles of having to deal with cumbersome static forwardings.
- Start and stop port forwardings with a single click
- Lives in your menu bar - always easily accessible
- Automatically start port forwardings when applications are launched
- Automatically start Lighthouse when you log into MacOS X
- Supports NAT/PMP routers (such as Apple Airport base stations)
- Supports UPnP routers (such as D-Link, Linksys or Netgear branded routers)
- Support for Growl notifications
- Comes with pre-made port mapping profiles for popular applications
What's new in this version:
- Due to a failure of our storage system, some users were accidentally served an old pre-release build instead of proper 1.2.6 yesterday. 1.2.7 is released to make sure that everyone indeed downloaded the correct version.
- Improved UPnP-support for older routers.
- Minor Snow-Leopard compatibility fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Back up, synchronize, merge, and clone your data.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Allows you to remove the irritating chime of your Macintosh at ...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Add Jabber features to your Firefox.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Enhanced Spotlight search app.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Computer usage monitoring tool for parental control.
- Weight tracking & charting app.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.