Lighthouse on your Mac: The best issue tracker on the web is now coming to your Mac in a big way. With the comprehensive coverage that Lighthouse Keeper provides you will rarely need to go into Lighthouse to manage your tickets.
- Comprehensive access. Lighthouse Keeper lets you add, view, modify and delete tickets, milestones and ticket bins.
- Use multiple accounts. With support for multiple accounts, Lighthouse Keeper lets you view all your accounts in one window.
Hassle free issue tracking: Lighthouse Keeper provides an easy to learn and easy to use workflow. Issue tracking has never been so hassle free.
- Familiar Workflow. Lighthouse Keeper is very easy to learn. If you've ever used an email client, you'll pick it up in no time.
- Search all projects. Search tickets from multiple projects in multiple accounts with one search field.
The power of the desktop: The web is wonderful at giving you access to your data from anywhere, but there are some things that can only be achieved on the desktop. Lighthouse Keeper gives you the connectivity of the web with the power of the desktop.
- Offline viewing. No internet access? All your tickets are cached locally so you can still search and view your tickets offline.
- Quickly add tickets. Adding tickets is quick and easy as hitting a global hot key and filling in a few fields.
What's new in this version:
- Hovering over links now displays the full URL
- The title column no longer resizes with the window
- Fixed a crash when adding an account with no projects