From Lightwork Technologies:
LightWorks is the industry's leading rendering engine for 3D design, renowned for its physically accurate visualization of CAD data and for simulating real-world lighting conditions and materials.
What's new in this version: The main focus of this release is the development of the LightWorks Real-time rendering product, alongside some improvements to EPix output. These include:
Soft shadows and Shadow catching are now both supported by Real-time rendering, using programmable shading;
Programmable shading is now supported for several more LightWorks material shaders, for example multilayer paints and leathers, and this gives real-time support which is closer to the software implementation;
... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Create interactive 3D presentations.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Visualize 3D models in the Real World using Augmented Reality.
- Detects duplicates, thumbnails, thumbnails of faces, missing ph...
- Convert from almost any image format (even PDF, PSD, AI, EPS & ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content