Create a full label with the same ease as the Simple Labeler. The Template Labeler expands the capability of the Simple Labeler while retaining its fast and easy user interface. After inserting a LightScribe disc label-side down into your drive, just follow the three easy steps - pick a template design, add your own text or optional pictures, then preview and print.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Get the labeling application for your PC.
- Generate code for media players and stream media in your Web pa...
- View digital multicolored line art on your desktop.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Inspire love of reading in children showing them how to create ...
- Edit images using cut and paste function.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Update and Maintain your LightScribe functionality.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best I have tried"
Version: LightScribe Template Labeler 188.8.131.52
It's free first of all. I did try another free Lightscribe app, and it was very limited. This one does just about all you might want.
Perhaps a few more templates? Frankly, it's hard to pick on this app.
If you were looking for the software that should have been included with your Lightscribe drive, you need look no further.