From Kenneth Rougeau:
This interactive storybook based on Lewis Carroll's fantasty tale, Alice Wonderland, features colorful new digital collage artwork by Kenneth Rougeau. The storybook interface was designed using the Adventure Game Studio, which is a video game creation kit designed to emulate the point-and-click style games made popular by LucasArts and Sierra Games in the 1990s. This software is freeware & should be suitable for Alice fans of all ages.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Enjoy short stories about Australia.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Read your favorite classics on your PC.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Create stereotypes and print your own albums and books.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Monitor the tasks and projects of your employees.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Study the history of the Bible, the life of Christ, and other r...
- Create a booklet from a PDF document.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Search through the pages of books by leading publishers.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Let your children write short stories to be read back to them.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Find books and online bookstores that offer the lowest prices o...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Research books and movies with searching and sorting options.
- Create synchronized soundtracks for e-books that automatically ...