From Kenneth Rougeau:
This interactive storybook based on Lewis Carroll's fantasty tale, Alice Wonderland, features colorful new digital collage artwork by Kenneth Rougeau. The storybook interface was designed using the Adventure Game Studio, which is a video game creation kit designed to emulate the point-and-click style games made popular by LucasArts and Sierra Games in the 1990s. This software is freeware & should be suitable for Alice fans of all ages.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Collect crystals in this fun arcade game.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a remake of Classic Pong game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Get the official video game of the Olympic Games Sydney 2000.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play a realistic simulation of the video poker machines found i...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.