From Kingdia Software:
Kingdia DVD to iPod Converter SE is a easy to use and fast DVD to Apple iPod converter software. You can enjoy your favorite DVD on your iPod as a portable DVD Player. It is one-click solution to create iPod movie from DVD.
What's new in this version: Version 3.7.9 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Convert DVD movies to iPod format.
- Cut large music or video files to small music pieces swiftly an...
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Convert any media file to popular audio formats.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- DVD movie to iPod video converter software.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Convert your video and audio files to 3GP streaming formats.
- Convert physical CD/DVD discs to image files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert your videos to play on iPods, mobile phones, and game c...
- Burn, copy, write and erase your DVD / CD.
- Convert your DVDs to iPod MP4 format.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Kingdia DVD to iPod Converter SE 1.5.10
This program will set you up for failure. You cannot download this whole the movie you can only do partial. It ask you right off the back if you're willing to purchase the software.