From Richard Bannister:
KiGB is the newest Gameboy/Gameboy Colour emulator for Mac, supporting excellent compatibility and full sound support. KiGB also supports the Super Gameboy.
What's new in this version:
- Audio recording no longer stops when emulator is switched to background, provided that the option to keep emulating in background is on. Recording will still stop if the emulator does.
- Brushed metal mode is now off by default on new installs, as well as existing installs where users press the Default button.
- Fixed an obscure endian bug that resulted in odd window sizes when an emulator preferences file was moved between PowerPC and Intel.
- Fixed several minor vi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- GCC 3.3 for G5 dev.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Software development kit for adding OpenGL support.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Primatte Event uses masking in a live greenscreen shoot with Ap...
- Play an enhanced version of a classic puzzle game.
- Edit Blazer bookmark being installed in Palm.
- Game Boy Advance emulator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: