From Belkadan Software:
Safari users: ever wanted to quickly search Wikipedia, or use a search engine besides Google? Then Keystone is what you've been looking for. Type simple queries such as "wiki Mac OS X" directly into the address bar, and Keystone will translate them into searches--in this case, opening the Mac OS X page on Wikipedia. Keystone uses Safari's own completion system, which means you can see all possible searches as you type your query. It also includes autodiscovery, allowing you to turn any search field into a Keystone shortcut.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Scan for working online coupon codes during checkout.
- Network daemons manager.
- Full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services ...
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Get Wallpapers, Design Tips and Mac OS X Desktop Links right fr...
- Finds coupons for online shoppers during checkout automatically...
- Browse the web quickly and easily.
- Remote control mac os x pc anywhere anytime.
- Get the most out of social networking and the Web in this brows...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content