From Belkadan Software:
Safari users: ever wanted to quickly search Wikipedia, or use a search engine besides Google? Then Keystone is what you've been looking for. Type simple queries such as "wiki Mac OS X" directly into the address bar, and Keystone will translate them into searches--in this case, opening the Mac OS X page on Wikipedia. Keystone uses Safari's own completion system, which means you can see all possible searches as you type your query. It also includes autodiscovery, allowing you to turn any search field into a Keystone shortcut.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Web browser.
- Create a whitelist of your favorite cookies & more.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Firefox browser in an early development stage that is unstable,...
- OS X build of the open source Chromium web browser.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Search the web items and products, price drops, in stock, daily...
- Full featured firewall.
- Ever forgotten to earn cashback when shopping online? Not anymo...
- Enable menu bar opacity in OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- Use SeaMonkey on your PowerPC/G4/G5 laptop or desktop.
- Track your time on the Internet.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content