From Many Tricks:
Keymo gives you full control over your mouse via the keyboard. You can build custom actions to move the mouse by a specified number of pixels at a time, move it immediately to a screen edge or corner, move it to another display, move it to the center of the screen, scroll windows with scrollbars, and even click and right-click (with modifier keys optionally passed along). One of the cooler features is what we call move by division: this sub-divides the screen by half each time you invoke it, which makes it really easy to move across huge swaths of screen real estate with only a few keystrokes.
What's new in this version:
- New double-click action.
- Reduced lag when using highlight.
- Added variable timeout option to cursor highlight feature.
- Added a global hotkey to toggle keystrokes off and on.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Blanks the screen to help set up a kiosk or information screen.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Clipboard manager.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Displays cursor's coordinates and color.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Companion Mac app for using an Android phone as a remote contro...
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- Build your own global menu containing your favorite apps, files...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content