You want to record your keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mouse clicks? You want to save them and to replay them whenever you want? As much as you want? In loop? You need to test the endurance of the graphical interface of an application? You have repetitive tasks to accomplish with your keyboard and your mouse? In a game? In a painting application? In a word processor? In the Finder? In any other application?
Then Keyboard And Mouse Recorder is what you need!
Keyboard And Mouse Recorder allows you to record and replay keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mouse clicks.
- You can record your keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mouse clicks.
- You can save the record to disk in a file for later use.
- You can load a previously saved record from disk.
- You can play the record in loop as many times as needed.
- You can play the record at the same speed or faster than it as recorded.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Chinese, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.