From Kernel Panic Team:
Kernel Panic is a game about computers. Systems, Hackers and Networks wage war in a matrix of DOOM! The only constraints are time and space; unlike other real time strategy games, no resource economy exists in KP. All units are free in this game, every factory built will be spamming units at all times. You can build more factories, but only on pre-defined areas (geothermal vents). All that remains is pure strategy and tactics. KP makes for a frantically fast-paced, action-oriented game, with a very unique graphical style.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play full of clever strategies and constantly moving combat.
- Take Google's Chrome browser with you on a USB stick.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Real time strategy (RTS) game.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Play a real-time risk-inspired strategy game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.