KS Project Planner 2011 is a lightweight project management solution with tons of features. Built on top of the KS-Gantt Control it offers all functionality implemented in a modern .Net technology. This means fast and intelligent planning of tasks and resources in an interactive gantt-chart. Feature include where resource planning view with allocations, calendar view for tasks and resources, and calculation of project cost.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Manage your tasks and track your working time.
- TabletPC version of original planner.
- Get a grading and reporting tool.
- Get an Excel template that allows you to create a timeline char...
- Manage and tracks all types of heavy equipment.
- Helps music teachers to organize & run their businesses.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Organize meetings, dinners, and other events.
- Create and display projects using a Work Breakdown Structure (W...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"very good tasks manager - does the job!"
Version: KS Project Planner 2011 3.6.4
allows task dragging and dropping
overdue tasks are flagged
completed tasks cannot be hidden
a very good tool, and quite easy to learn.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content