KNote encrypts notes with bank-grade security and lets users decide where to keep their notes. Notes can be stored on local hard disk, flash drive, network drive or even space provided by file hosting services such as Dropbox. KNote includes a simple but elegant user interface, a familiar graphical text editor and a powerful search engine. KNote preserves the format of URLs and contents pasted in from your browsers and allows quick attachment of files/folders to your notes via drag/drop or copy/paste.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create wonderful drop-down menus.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Get a quick notes-taking/searching app built with Qt under Wind...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Hide, display, or manage multiple notes on your computer.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create sticky notes on any website.