Just Translate is your travel assistant to understand and communicate in a foreign language. Translate is your ideal editor to instantly translate foreign language text. Discover other cultures, other opinions, and a wealth of new knowledge. Conquer the world with the new Just Translate. Read and write text in 59 mayor languages of the world. Check the correct spelling with new integrated spell checker. Speak a foreign language with the right pronunciation through the transliteration.
More Products to Consider
- View geographical data from GPS devices.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Convert Google Earth into a real-time GPS navigation for laptop...
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Track a mobile object in real time by GPRS / 3G connection on W...
- Book your railway tickets in India.
- Translate your Skype chats in different languages.
- Translate text into different languages with the ability to rec...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Translate texts and programs on PC.
- Translate English words into Indonesian and vice-versa.
- Modify and add effects to your image and photos.
- Translate between any languages and speak the translated text.
- Get ad-free access to Usenet servers with over 2,500TB worth of...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Show up to date marine information based on latitude and longit...
- Convert video files from avi, mpg, vob, wmv into avi, asf or wm...
- Edit GPS tracks: analyze trajectory and structure, filter, merg...
- Translate English words and phrases into 29 languages.
- Convert audio files to MP3 or WAV formats.
- Manage different language based PowerPoint presentations.
- Explore the most magical place on Earth from Windows 8 device.
- Test your GPS device.
- Convert DVD and videos between various formats.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Characters Limitation goes too far to hurt free trial"
Version: Just Translate for Windows 2.6.1
This program is either good in theory, or for users with program money & a lot of faith that a given program that they purchase is congruent with what they're looking for.
A free trial works best when it can offer a taste of _all_ the features it has. The 200-character limit is fine, but it couldn't hurt to allow free users a chance to try out the transliteration service -- even if it is limited, to some degree.
If you want a test of faith, _buy_ this program. Don't even worry about the free trial -- just as a healthy free trial is supposed to encourage you to do.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: