Just Translate is your travel assistant to understand and communicate in a foreign language. Translate is your ideal editor to instantly translate foreign language text. Discover other cultures, other opinions, and a wealth of new knowledge. Conquer the world with the new Just Translate. Read and write text in 59 mayor languages of the world. Check the correct spelling with new integrated spell checker. Speak a foreign language with the right pronunciation through the transliteration.
More Products to Consider
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- View geographical data from GPS devices.
- Check current status of trains Indian railway.
- Convert Google Earth into a real-time GPS navigation for laptop...
- Book your railway tickets in India.
- Track a mobile object in real time by GPRS / 3G connection on W...
- Convert UTM coordinates to latitude/longitude coordinates.
- Generate subtitles for the movie based on your vocabulary.
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Modify and add effects to your image and photos.
- Search and compare flights to find best fares.
- Get ad-free access to Usenet servers with over 2,500TB worth of...
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Convert English letters to Devanagari.
- Convert video files from avi, mpg, vob, wmv into avi, asf or wm...
- Manage your own GPS tracks.
- Translate Web contents, chat, and documents between English and...
- Convert audio files into various audio formats.
- Manage different language based PowerPoint presentations.
- Estimate the position of a dragged sensor based on the location...
- Convert DVD and videos between various formats.
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- Identify over 400 languages used in a phrase or text.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Characters Limitation goes too far to hurt free trial"
Version: Just Translate for Windows 2.6.1
This program is either good in theory, or for users with program money & a lot of faith that a given program that they purchase is congruent with what they're looking for.
A free trial works best when it can offer a taste of _all_ the features it has. The 200-character limit is fine, but it couldn't hurt to allow free users a chance to try out the transliteration service -- even if it is limited, to some degree.
If you want a test of faith, _buy_ this program. Don't even worry about the free trial -- just as a healthy free trial is supposed to encourage you to do.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: