From Blue Orb:
Use Joystix Pro to play your favorite PC games with a game controller. This free version of Joystix Pro was designed to be used to play World of Warcraft, the most successful MMORPG of all time. Not only does Joystix Pro make PC gaming with a controller easy, but it also makes playing in an uncomfortable position, for hours on end, a thing of the past. Joystix Pro isn't just for gaming, though--with the patented Texter technology, members of Joystix Pro are able to use our software to surf the web, listen to music, or watch TV shows and movies on their computer from the comfort of the couch. Hook your computer up to the big screen, turn the lights out, and sit back in your recliner for the ultimate media experience.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 supports more controllers.
More Products to Consider
- Add gamepad and joystick support to any computer game.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Collect lemons using an orange and the rules of physics.
- Get a small pink block reunited with a big one.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an interesting sport game.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Win by racing or wasting other cars.
- Play games over the Internet while enjoying all the commodities...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Arrange falling shapes neatly on a floor.
- Customize your Logitech game controller behavior for a particul...
- Puzzle platforming game where you must push boxes, grapple wall...
- Add social media applications in your game with ease.
- Provide game developers with the XNA Framework run-time librari...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- HIDClass driver.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content