From Thomas Tempelmann:
Basically, this System Extension enhances the way your Macintosh computer can read CD-ROMs from other platforms, mainly Windows. Until now, if you inserted a Windows CD-ROM in your Mac, file names appeared to be crippled (in the so-called 8.3 format) or files may have been inaccessible. This Joliet extension is designed to solve these problems. Especially, if you have CD-ROMs with the following contents you'll likely benefit from this enhancement:
- MP3 songs
- Files in PDF format with cross-references or indexes
- Java class and/or source files
- Web content with hyperlinks, such as HTML files
- DirectCD CD-Rs created and closed under Windows
What's new in this version:
- improved support for non-roman languages when the new HFS+ API option is enabled.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Remove font cache files.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Changes the image format and save location of screenshots taken...
- Back up, synchronize, merge, and clone your data.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Multi-platform, remote control & Internet communication tool.
- AppleScript developer's tool to gather file lists.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Advanced comics organizer.
- Find files by name like in System 7.
- Browse using Google Chrome's codebase before its out.