From Alex Ganelis:
Jmath is a Computer Algebra System (CAS) for high school students. What Jmath can do plot mathematical functions, Solve equations, find intersection, show min/max points, plot tangent, find derivative, and integrate. On Jmath homepage you can find also version for any OS. Version 0.9.2 fixed bug that seen on some computers, can't draw functions except y=x, fixed derivative bugs, fixed log() bug, and fixed inequality.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Manage shared folders and mapped drives on your computer.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Clear broken installation or failed uninstall remains in comput...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Filter RDP sessions by machine name, IP, and Mac address.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Specify a time for your computer to shut down, reboot, log off,...
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very good, but the same as a graphics calculator"
Version: Jmath 0.9.2
JMath has a lot of useful functions and is particulalrly useful in functions and differential calculus. It works on a wide variety of OS (from WIn 98 to XP), so it is good for school networks (where PC quality tends to be poor). It is free and a small download, so its better to get it than not!
Requires Java 1.5 and its functions are about the same as a good graphics calculator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: