From Sun Microsystems:
Java Development Kit contains the software and tools that you need to compile, debug, and run applets and applications that you've written using the Java programming language. JDK has as its primary components a collection of programming tools, including javac, jar, and the archiver, which packages related class libraries into a single JAR file. This tool also helps manage JAR files, javadoc - the documentation generator, which automatically generates documentation from source code comments, jdb - the debugger, jps - the process status tool, which displays process information for current Java processes, javap - the class file disassembler, and so many other components. The JDK also comes with a complete Java Runtime Environment, usually called a private runtime. It consists of a Java Virtual Machine and all of the class libraries present in the production environment, as well as additional libraries only useful to developers, and such as the internationalization libraries and the IDL libraries.
What's new in this version: Java 7 update 45 introduces a new warning to users of LiveConnect applications.
More Products to Consider
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Compile C/C++ code for free.
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Create and develop your own applications using Web server techn...
- Develop Java applications in a light-weight environment.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Learn how to develop in java on introductory level.
- Deploy an entry-level, small-footprint database.
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Create Web applications and manage your server and databases.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Run Java applications on your Windows computer.
- Create rich PHP forms in minutes.
- View data comparisons and synchronizations.
- Calculate area and perimeter of many 2D shapes w/degrees, and r...
- Work with texts in a proper interface designed functional edito...
- Install and configure your products and applications reducing t...
- Convert CFM code to ASP instantly.
- Compile and debug your Java applications.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Java Development Kit (32 bit) 7 Update 45
Improvements done in this version are much appreciated.
Like always many classes have been deprecated. Please displeases me - as Java keeps deprecating classes that people are very used to.
Over all - yes its a good release