JResourceBrowser is a swing component similar to the javax.swing.JFileChooser but letting the user navigating into a set of directories bound to various protocols or containers. For an usage sample, listing an ftp directory, creating a new file and editing it inside your application. JResourceBrowser is provided by default with a set of "managers" dedicated to ZIP and JAR, FTP and WebDAV. Features : - Built with a GridBagLayout - Create your own plugins for navigating - User Interface delegate for rendering a file - Cutomize the set of actions - Default actions for creating a new file, deleting, renaming or locking/unlocking - Extracting or putting a file content - Save/restore the user interface state - ZIP, JAR support - FTP support - WebDAV support
What's new in this version:
- File system driver added
- Selection mode for files, directories or both
- State of the resource browser for a non connected state
- Exception with the 'new' action
- FTP Browser wrong path fixed
- Connect and disconnect methods become start and stop
- getName method becomes getFileName
- getPath becomes getFullPath
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Drag and drop files via FTP directly to multiple destinations.
- Create thumbnails& web index from images.
- Edit XSLT, XSL-FO, transform XML to PDF, RTF, HTML.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- File decompressor that allows you to preview the archive conten...
- Edit PDF documents just like using a word processor.
- View or print fonts in their own typeface.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Upload files with simple drag and drop.
- Efficient FTP/SFTP client.