JCDatabase is a simplified version of JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) that lets developers use Java's write once, run everywhere capabilities for cross-platform applications that need data access. JCDatabase has the following advantages over JDBC:
- JCDatabase does not require you to run a database server or configure your system to provide access to a local database and;
- JCDatabase can be deployed either on a server for access by many users or as part of a traditional client-side application using direct file access.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Write scripts and work with your website.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Syn between XML schema and database.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, ...
- File & directory compare & merge utility.