JCDatabase is a simplified version of JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) that lets developers use Java's write once, run everywhere capabilities for cross-platform applications that need data access. JCDatabase has the following advantages over JDBC:
- JCDatabase does not require you to run a database server or configure your system to provide access to a local database and;
- JCDatabase can be deployed either on a server for access by many users or as part of a traditional client-side application using direct file access.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- High-performance relational database.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Create, edit, and backup databases on remote hosts.
- Write scripts and work with your website.
- Syn between XML schema and database.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, ...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Virtual ListBox replacement for REAL Studio.
- Admin MySQL over the web.
- Create, manage, and deploy your projects with a cross-platform ...