JAlbum allows you to create nice-looking photo galleries for the Web. You simply select or drag and drop folders containing images or movie files onto JAlbum, and it creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show. The galleries are based on various templates, and their appearance can be further customized by advanced users. The application's additional features include support for IPTC/EXIF data, style sheets, lossless image manipulation, pluggable image filters, and a built-in FTP/SFTP client.
What's new in this version:
News and Updates
- Free update for all jAlbum 12 license holders
- Significantly faster image tools (Levels, Gamma, AutoCorrect and Arty)
- Text and Logo image effects now supports tiling. This addition makes it easier to apply subtile watermarks across your whole images in order to protect them from being copied
- Improved keyword management. Easier to add keywords to multiple images.
- Minimal skin updated. Now... See all new features »