JAlbum allows you to create nice-looking photo galleries for the Web. You simply select or drag and drop folders containing images or movie files onto JAlbum, and it creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show. The galleries are based on various templates, and their appearance can be further customized by advanced users. The application's additional features include support for IPTC/EXIF data, style sheets, lossless image manipulation, pluggable image filters, and a built-in FTP/SFTP client.
What's new in this version:
- Free update for all jAlbum 12 license holders
- Supports upcoming licenses with 12 months support & update plan
- Performance improvements to ftp uploader (less verbose communication)
- Deleting albums from ftp servers (not ours) is now faster due to use of multiple connections.
- Uploads to external ftp servers now kicks off faster. The initial delay when the UI was frozen has now been replaced by an instant dialogue with progress spinners and the ab... See all new features »