JAlbum allows you to create nice-looking photo galleries for the Web. You simply select or drag and drop folders containing images or movie files onto JAlbum, and it creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show. The galleries are based on various templates, and their appearance can be further customized by advanced users. The application's additional features include support for IPTC/EXIF data, style sheets, lossless image manipulation, pluggable image filters, and a built-in FTP/SFTP client.
What's new in this version:
News and Updates
- Supports fast reading of 38 RAW file formats. See new "RAW" settings panel when editing images.
- Icons are rendered in hiDPI on retina displays (vector based instead of bitmap based)
- Mac version now plays mp4 videos from the embedded browser too
- Updated skins, and bundled with recently released Responsive skin
- Videos now have the well known "Play" icon superimposed on thumbnai... See all new features »