JAlbum allows you to create nice-looking photo galleries for the Web. You simply select or drag and drop folders containing images or movie files onto JAlbum, and it creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show. The galleries are based on various templates, and their appearance can be further customized by advanced users. The application's additional features include support for IPTC/EXIF data, style sheets, lossless image manipulation, pluggable image filters, and a built-in FTP/SFTP client.
What's new in this version:
- New embedded video player and improved video editor, just double click .mp4 videos to launch it.
- Added "digitizedDate" variable
- One can now use the right mouse button while editing captions, titles and filenames to get a popup context menu
- Supports JavaFX based skin user interfaces too
- Supports the current version of the ffmpeg video processor
- Updated embedded skins Turtle and Fully. Fully now supports vide... See all new features »