JAlbum allows you to create nice-looking photo galleries for the Web. You simply select or drag and drop folders containing images or movie files onto JAlbum, and it creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show. The galleries are based on various templates, and their appearance can be further customized by advanced users. The application's additional features include support for IPTC/EXIF data, style sheets, lossless image manipulation, pluggable image filters, and a built-in FTP/SFTP client.
What's new in this version:
News and Updates
- Remembers last used folder for adding pictures instead of always starting at "My Pictures"
- New "Server mode tool" that also uploads album after album has been made
- Windows and Mac versions bundled with latest Java (1.8.0_45)
- Developers: Variables can now be added programatically to the generated json files on album make time
- Windows version packaged with updated installer builder See all new features »