From Freedom Scientific:
JAWS (32-Bit) is a computer screen reader program that allows blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a Refreshable Braille display. It features talking installation, two multi-lingual speech synthesizers, fully compatible with MAGic screen magnification software, and formatted basic training in text and audio.
What's new in this version: Version 14.0.1534 has fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Allow blind and visually impaired users to read the screen.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Simplify entering accented characters and symbols into any prog...
- Limit usage on your PC.
- Trim and copy to clipboard any URL with one click.
- Issue permits, inspections, certificates, and violations.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Shutdown or reboot your computer or use timed shutdown feature.
- Create keyboard shortcuts using any key on your keyboard.
- Convert e-mail and address books to Outlook or Gmail.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"its awesome for the blind"
Version: JAWS (32-Bit) 6.20.065
my blind grandson loves jaws,he would rather be on a computer then play with toys any day of the week,it really helps him with school work.He is 6 years old and a real smarty on a computer ,thanks to jaws!
cant say a thing about dislike,scrollback>>>>>>
My grandson loves to get on his grampas computer and do all kinds of typing, Jaws has been a life saver for him.He listens to everything jaws says to help him acheive anything that he tries to do
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content