From Irfan Skiljan:
IrfanView is a fast and compact image viewer/converter. It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. It supports file formats and features. Features include: multi-language support, Thumbnail option, Painting, slideshow, toolbar skins, fast directory browsing, batch conversion/editing, multipage editing, file search, change color depth, scanning, cut/crop, IPTC edit, capturing, lossless JPG operations, effects, watermark image option, ICC support, EXE/SCR creating, many hotkeys, command line options and plugins.
What's new in this version:
- Metadata PlugIn ported to Unicode
- New Edit menu options: Remove or Insert strip
- New Fullscreen option: Show blurred image sides
- New Blur filter: Fast Gaussian Blur
- Option to show mouse coordinates
- New options in Histogram dialog: modeless dialog, selections, curves
- New Thumbnails menu: Show/hide filenames text for thumbnails
- New Image->Effects PlugIn: Film Simulation
- BMP and JP2 load...
See all new features »