From Irfan Skiljan:
IrfanView is a fast and compact image viewer/converter. It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. It supports file formats and features. Features include: multi-language support, Thumbnail option, Painting, slideshow, toolbar skins, fast directory browsing, batch conversion/editing, multipage editing, file search, change color depth, scanning, cut/crop, IPTC edit, capturing, lossless JPG operations, effects, watermark image option, ICC support, EXE/SCR creating, many hotkeys, command line options and plugins.
What's new in this version:
- New File menu: Save Selection as (Hotkey: CTRL + SHIFT + B)
- New option in Capture dialog: Show timer countdown
- New option in Export Tiles dialog: Extract all pages from multipage files
- New option in Fine Rotation dialog: Select "best" old image
- New option in Print dialog: No image overflow on page
- New HTML-Export dialog option: Copy extra files to destination folder
- (prepare a "copy_files.txt" file w...
See all new features »