From Quant Ix Software:
Designed by professional money managers and used by investors Worldwide since 1985, Investment Account Manager provides extensive investment tracking and portfolio management tools. If you have the responsibility of overseeing and managing one or several portfolios, you'll discover many comprehensive features that save time, help you to avoid mistakes, while leading to better portfolio management decisions. Centralized secure portfolio management--all your accounts on your computer. Comprehensive investment tracking features for a variety of asset types: cash, money market funds, US Governments, agencies, tax-exempt bonds. Download your current balances and transaction activity from your financial institution (if available). Detailed transaction accounting for: purchases, sales, dividends, interest, expenses, universal stock split/dividend, spin-off and mergers, tender/exchanges, return of capital, dividend reinvestment plans (Drips), security transfers, short sales. More than 40 professional reports summarizing your investments: current holdings, unrealized gains/losses, sold positions & realized gains/losses (tax filing), income received (tax filing), capital gain distributions, commissions paid, security allocation, portfolio diversification, portfolio cash flow projections, tax basis, performance measurements, asset maturity schedule, transactions ledger, and more. Multiple portfolio management--separately track each of your investment accounts. Collectively manage all of your investment accounts. Graph your portfolios' performance, income, asset allocation, diversification, and maturity schedule. Fundamental ratio analysis for common stocks. Portfolio asset allocation analysis, including the proportional impact of mutual fund holdings. Analyze your performance using the time-weighted internal rate of return method and then compare your result to the market indexes.
What's new in this version: Version 2.9 features: import Personal Stock Monitor QIF files; additional reports; updated help system; export portfolio transaction data in .xls or .csv format; added functionality as required by IRS 2012 changes for using average cost covered non covered shares; much more...
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Learn to guarantee your sales by removing all risk to buyers.
- Manage auction process.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Create and format spreadsheets, analyze and share information t...
- Track loan and fee arrears and create various reports.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Calculate freight rates for 3rd party logistics (3PL) and freig...
- Get a collection of 10 calculators dealing with loans.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Overall, an excellent product. Support is top notch"
Version: Investment Account Manager 2.9
Easy to use, and has a plethora of useful reports. It does not handle every conceivable investment vehicle, but has taken care of but one of mine very handily. In that one case, there was a way to "trick" the system to record and report as I needed. I have been a user since the mid-1990's and have not experienced any stability issues.
For those of us who are sometimes remiss in properly backing up our data, there is a gentle reminder each and every time the program exits to perform the backup. The backup process is easy and painless. There is no excuse to not have your critical financial data backed up on external media.
If ledger detail and summary get out of balance, it is ugly to get them reconciled. It would be very useful to have an option to force the summary to be set to the detail ledger.
It is a smart investment to subscribe to Quant IX's annual maintenance plan. I have let it lapse a couple of times and regretted it.