Inventoria is the inventory and stock management component of NCH Software's integrated business suite, though it also works quite well as a standalone inventory and bar code tool. It can track and manage inventoried items for multiple businesses by location, vendor, and other categories. It can generate reports, issue low stock level alerts, order new stock, track purchases and sales, manage customer and supplier contacts, post inventory lists online, compute taxes, sends faxes, and more.
When we installed Inventoria, we were prompted for our business name and other details, but you can skip that step and enter the data later. The program's interface is easy to navigate, with most tasks and functions listed in a left-hand guide panel. We like the ability to customize the toolbar and the file menu bar, especially the quick and easy method of adding our own specific entries to the Categories, Locations, Suppliers, and Customer menus, giving instant access to our most important data. Clicking Web Access let us set up and access a free, password-protected online account for posting inventory data others can access, such as in-stock items or quarterly sales. Inventoria's pop-up dialogs and ample Help menu simplified the process of taking inventory, though of course you first must enter each item. Inventoria supports bar code scanners, which can greatly reduce the time involved in not only entering your stock but also tracking it.
We've tested many inventory management tools ranging in complexity from Not Very to Why Didn't I Hire Someone To Do This? Inventoria is definitely more Mom-and-Pop than CPA-on-a-CPU, yet it seems to lack nothing it needs to do its job.
Editors' note: This is a review of the full version of Inventoria Stock Manager 3.09. The trial version is limited to 14 days.
From NCH Software:
Inventoria is professional inventory stock management software for Windows that allows you to manage inventory in one or several locations. Manage your stock levels by categories, locations, and vendors. Combine Inventoria with HourGuard, Express Accounts, and FlexiServer for a low cost software solution to help manage your business.
Inventoria Inventory Contrtol Software Features:
* Simple, easy to use interface
* Monitor your stock levels with easy to create reports.
* Set up a "Just in Time" inventory management controls.
* Transfer stock between locations with a few clicks.
* Maintain your supplier database.
* Group common items into categories for easy stock management.
* Create purchase orders and email them directly to your vendors.
* Set-up recurring orders and have them sent automatically.
* Set ideal quantity levels and warnings when stock has dropped below these levels.
* Have multiple users access the data via a web interface with just a single installation.
* Restrict user access and powers (when used with web interface).
* Manage multiple company profiles within the application.
* MAPI or SMTP email send settings include Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
* Assign items to Balance Sheet or Pofit/Loss accounts.
* Integrates seemlessly with Express Invoice (v 1.34 and later) to send out purchase orders to vendors.
There is nothing good about this software. It is very simple to be only free and in fact that is what I needed for a simple project a simple free inventory software. They are crooks because they claim that it is a free version not a TRIAL at all. I downloaded and entered several items and wallah stupid people asked me to buy the registered version to keep going and 3 hours I spent was for nothing. I think you should go to hell because this is not ethical. Lie is a sin and you deserve HELL.