From Pixel Symphonic:
Intervalo is a simple time-lapse movie maker for the Mac. Drag a folder full of photos to Intervalo and click the Create Movie button to transform them into a QuickTime movie. JPEG, TIFF, and camera raw image formats are supported. Movies can be encoded using high-quality H.264 or Apple ProRes video codecs.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- View and edit photos on Mac.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Edit and add various effects to your photos.
- Lightweight, speedy image viewer/browser.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Screen capture tool with many options.