Intersection Builder is a user-friendly add-on for Civil 3D 2006 and 2007 that makes it easier to perform grading at roadway intersections. In Civil 3D, corridor models can be developed quite easily to model even a complex roadway cross section. The process becomes more difficult at intersections, however. Grading an intersection using a corridor model usually requires a separate alignment and profile for each curb return. The process of generating these alignments and profiles can be quite tedious and error prone, even for a simple intersection.
The Intersection Builder is a powerful tool that makes short work of this task by generating curb return alignments and profiles according to the parameters that you specify.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Perform various tasks in building any model and analyze your mo...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Surf the Web in your own language with this toolbar that suppor...
- Find suitable link partners and make your site a valuable resou...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Manage your MS Project files.
- Emulate audio, data, and game CDs with disk or network virtual ...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Get an add-on for MS Flight Simulator 2004 and FSX.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Perform accurate, fast, and easy schedule tracking.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create and design models of chips.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Calculate the number of service staff to minimize service and w...
- Secure your online privacy by erasing your Internet tracks.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Figure out all the possible ways to build a model train track a...
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0