Your bags are packed. Your plane tickets are paid for. Travelers checks are in the wallet. You even remembered your passport this time. But are you completely prepared for your trip abroad?
Traveling internationally is not easy. Whoever said that half the fun is getting there probably hasn’t left his parents’ basement since high school. There are so many things to take care of before leaving for vacation that most people don’t give any thought to what they need to thrive in a foreign cultural climate.
That is where the neohand Int’l TravelerTM series comes in. Anyone who’s ever traveled abroad can attest to the fact that things aren’t always the same as home. Then again, if every place was just like home, what would be the point of traveling? The fact of the matter is that sometimes enormous cultural differences exist between one country and another.
Take France and Spain, for example. Physically, the two countries are separated only by a long chain of mountains known as the Pyrenees. Culturally, however, the two countries are light years apart. For starters, they speak two different languages, but you knew that. But, did you know that while what people in the United States would consider to be the "O.K." symbol means "zero" in France, while in Spain that same gesture is obscene?
The neohand Int’l Traveler series provides international travelers crucial information and tips for surviving the culture shock that occurs when traveling. With information covering topics ranging from Forms of Address and Conversation Do’s and Don’ts to Gestures and Tipping, the neohand Int’l Traveler is the one program required for anyone traveling internationally.
Also included in the program is extensive political and economic information that allows visitors to gain a better understanding of the economic and political forces influencing the culture of the country they are visiting.
With five editions covering different regions of the world -- Asia, Europe. the Middle East, North & Central America, and South America -- the neohand Int’l Traveler is the most comprehensive travel information system available, and the only one that fits inside your pocket.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Plan your journey through China and communicate with locals.
- Simple reference program.
- Download flags for free & look it up.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Info about baby development.
- Business & cultural etiquette for 61 countries.
- Manage your personal medical data.
- Interactive map of Germany with informations about the German s...