CNET Editors' review
Display the current times of any time zone in the world with this robust application, although it suffers from a minor design flaw. With a simple interface, International Clock lets you create multiple clocks of times around the world.
To create a clock, specify the number of hours away from standard GMT or choose a location, then select from the seven visually pleasing analog clock designs. The program also includes an alarm feature that allows you to set a sound using MP3 and WAV files and/or display text. The app has a built-in calendar and a world map that shows where it currently is day or night. While it is possible to create clocks based on specific cities worldwide, it would be easier if we could sort by location. With its fancy time displays, we recommend this application, which comes with a 15-day trial, to anyone who wants to keep an eye on several time zones.
A flexible and easy to use international clock. Has global shortcuts that you can use from any program. The user can define an unlimited number of clocks, and an unlimited number of alarms for each clock. Has daylight saving time options. Has friendly clock faces and transparency options. Version 6.1 build 450 has fixed a minor bug occurring on Windows Vista.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- View world clocks, check time zones, and keep track of public h...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display a digital clock on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Display different working clocks on your desktop.
- Acquire a alarm clock for your desktop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Keep track of current time for major cities and time zones arou...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Search and display news articles on a world map.
- Create area maps for graphics on your Web site.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Monitor employee attendance, protect security sensitive areas, ...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Watch a MPG preview of this historical real-time strategy game.
- Watch an alarm clock running along the countryside road.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Display chronological time of multiple places.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: