BitRock Installbuilder provides you easy to use cross platform installers for Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Windows and Mac OS X. BitRock installers are native binaries that can run on Windows ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Solaris, Mac OS X and on any Linux distribution. The generated installers provide native look and feel and desktop integration for Windows, KDE, Gnome and Aqua and are optimized in size and speed, reducing download, startup and installation time. BitRock Installers are single-file, self-contained native executables with no external dependencies and minimal overhead. All BitRock installers are truly native code, do not require bundling a Java Runtime Environment and provide an intuitive interface on all platforms, even for users without Linux experience. BitRock InstallBuilder includes an easy to learn, easy to use GUI environment that can be run on Windows and Linux. Create Windows, Solaris, FreeBSD, Linux (x86-PPC), AIX, HPUX and Mac OS X installers from a single build environment. For advanced users, a friendly XML project format supports source control integration, collaborative development and customizing projects both by hand and using external scripts. A command line interface allows you to automate and integrate the building process. QuickBuild functionality allows you to update installers in a few seconds, without having to repack the entire application. BitRock InstallBuilder provides convenient built-in actions for commonly required installation functionality such as changing file permissions, substituting text in file, adding environment variables, adding directories to the path, changing the Windows registry, launching external scripts and so on. BitRock installers can be customized in a variety of ways, graphically and in functionality, and run on GUI, text and unattended modes. An uninstall program is created as part of installation. BitRock Installers are platform and programming language independent.
What's new in this version:
- Improved text wrapping on Gtk mode
- Improved <showFileUnpackingProgress> to also work at uninstallation time
- Added Serbian and Lithuanian languages
- Improved required_diskspace variable to also work at build time
- Reduced delay when calculating the files to unpack
- Improved <addDirectoryToPath> to support spaces in the path
- Improved <antiVirusTest> rule
- Improved download progress meter reporting
- Improved Chines... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- An easy-to-install distribution of SugarCRM.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Distribute WordPress easily.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Manage your web site incoming links.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Manage your personal finances easily.
- Develop your multimedia apps in X3D.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Check your web site position in all search engines.
- Dev environment for Parallax BS2 microcontrollers.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.