From Hobart's Printing Place:
Written for the Mac using Tiger (PowerPC and Intel) and above. Compiled Universal Binary and runs on Leopard. This program opens a print ready pdf and will calculate the ink or toner coverage of the file. A perfect solution for needing to know approximately how much a print job will cost before printing. This is a small easy to use application that does one thing - reads ink or toner coverage and gives you the calculated results based on the yield results listed by the manufacturer.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Install the latest Epson Stylus Photo 2200 drivers for Mac OS 8...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Live the experience of being a race car driver.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Calculator + is an advanced, extensible calculator accepting na...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Baseball managers' tools.
- Alternative to Time Capsule for backups.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Run Google Analytics as a native application.
- Data recovery software.
- Manage your contacts, send messages, and dial phone numbers.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Take screenshots and clipboard contents of remote Mac or Window...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- View and manage your PDF files with tabs.
- Elevates content & info of interest to the community of users.