Inforad Manager uses GPS technology to warn you of speed cameras. It's completely road legal and easy to use simply place it on your dashboard and plug it in. GPS receivers such as Inforad use these satellite signals to define their position to within a few metres and to calculate the exact speed of your vehicle. Your Inforad knows where you are and your exact speed at all times through its radio connection to the GPS satellite network. Your Inforad calculates the distance to the next risk area. As you approach, the alert system issues a warning before you reach the exact location of the risk.
More Products to Consider
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- View geographical data from GPS devices.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Check current status of trains Indian railway.
- Convert Google Earth into a real-time GPS navigation for laptop...
- Book your railway tickets in India.
- Track a mobile object in real time by GPRS / 3G connection on W...
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Translate Web contents, chat, and documents between English and...
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- Edit GPS tracks: analyze trajectory and structure, filter, merg...
- Translate English words into Indonesian and vice-versa.
- Test your GPS device.
- Get reports for local weather conditions and watch from weather...
- Get parallel C/C++ language extension most naturally connected ...
- Search and display weather forecast from several cities.
- Embeddable scripting language with C syntax (open source).
- Access various satellite TV channels and radio stations.
- Display the weather information on your Windows PC.