Inforad Manager uses GPS technology to warn you of speed cameras. It's completely road legal and easy to use simply place it on your dashboard and plug it in. GPS receivers such as Inforad use these satellite signals to define their position to within a few metres and to calculate the exact speed of your vehicle. Your Inforad knows where you are and your exact speed at all times through its radio connection to the GPS satellite network. Your Inforad calculates the distance to the next risk area. As you approach, the alert system issues a warning before you reach the exact location of the risk.
More Products to Consider
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- View geographical data from GPS devices.
- Check current status of trains Indian railway.
- Convert Google Earth into a real-time GPS navigation for laptop...
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Book your railway tickets in India.
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Track a mobile object in real time by GPRS / 3G connection on W...
- Convert UTM coordinates to latitude/longitude coordinates.
- Generate subtitles for the movie based on your vocabulary.
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Watch and control TV sports programs with multiple features.
- Search and compare flights to find best fares.
- Combine images, video & audio files in a single indexed databas...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Convert English letters to Devanagari.
- Share your photo memories as slide shows.
- Manage your own GPS tracks.
- Translate Web contents, chat, and documents between English and...
- Optimize and beautify all your photos in the same folder, with ...
- Get parallel C/C++ language extension most naturally connected ...